Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm back

Hey, I'm back. I wasn't able to post anything for a couple of days, and to my regular reader(s), if you've been disappointed, I apologize.

I don't have much to say. Just that I get more and more disenchanted with religion the more I see stuff like this Schiavo case played out. Bill Frist is morally reprehensible as a doctor who feels that he can make a better medical diagnosis based on a clip show designed to play to the heart than can doctors who have actually examined Terri Schiavo. Tom DeLay is morally reprehensible for embracing this cause so readily simply to divert attention away from his own mounting problems. George W. Bush is morally reprehensible for putting so much attention on this, but hypocritically allowing a baby to die in Texas last week (under the provisions of a law that HE SIGNED) against the wishes of its mother because the hospital deemed its care futile.

That's all I have to say about that.

Fargus...