Thursday, February 17, 2005

Out of Step?

This article has our very own Fearless Leader claiming that Syria is "out of step" with the rest of the Middle East, and demanding the Syria remove its troops from Lebanon immediately.

First of all, I follow the news, I think, and I don't know too much about this. Where the hell is the media (subject of another, long, disappointed post not too far in the future)?

Second, who knew that the Middle East was all "in step" in the first place? Boy, I know that Iraq and Kuwait have been doing a great job of cooperating, right? And Saudi Arabia and Iran are right on the same page in their dealings with the United States, right? And Israel is just like all the rest of them, right?

Please. Please, for the love of God, explain to me how this man is in charge of our foreign policy.

Fargus...