OK, folks, I have the show stopper. I was out at Borders over lunch, and I found a fake wallet within a copy of The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King. I will write to you what was inside it when I folded it out:
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you:
[A] Keep it?
[B] Take it to the police?
[C] Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There's a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you:
[A] Tell the boss?
[B] Keep quiet?
[C] Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend's job, would you:
[A] Tell the truth?
[B] Act dumb?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a "good" person?
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including "fibs" and "white" lies--be honest)?
6. Have you ever stolen something--irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)?
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a "good" person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven?
[A] Those who say they are good when they are not?
[B] Liars and thieves?
[C] Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says "whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart"? On Judgment Day God will bring to light "every secret thing, whether it be good or whether it be evil." When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? Will you go to Heaven or Hell (there is no such place as Purgatory)? Please, let go of your self-righteousness (saying that you are good when you are not). Instead, put your faith in Jesus Christ. He suffered and died on the Cross, taking the punishment for all of your sins: "God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." The Jesus rose from the dead and defeated death. If you will repent and trust Him, God will forgive your sins and give you everlasting life. Death will lose its sting!--"What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his soul?" Pray something like this right now: "Dear God, I have sinned against you. I now turn from all sin and trust Jesus Christ alone as my Lord and Savior. I will read Your Word daily and obey what I read. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen." LWP: (562) 920-8431 www.raycomfort.com
My favorite parts are these:
 Question 7 has no answer choices.
 Questions 9 and 10 are not really questions.
 By the end of question 10, they're not really questioning, but commanding: "Pray something like this right now."