Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Better Living Through Blogging, Parts 8 & 9

5/1/2007:

Breakfast: Sesame seed bagel w/ cream cheese, green tea w/ honey and lemon juice

Lunch: 3 soft tacos with shredded beef and cheese (had to try the new Qdoba Grill near work), glass of lemonade.

Dinner: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

5/2/2007:

Breakfast: Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on English muffin, green tea w/ honey and lemon juice

Lunch: Late breakfast, so I just had some snacks at the mall (free samples at Le Gourmet Chef)

Dinner: Bowl of vegetable beef soup, peanut butter and jelly sandwich

I promise I'll get another post up later this week, and hopefully a pretty lengthy one. I know what I want to write about. I've just been kinda busy with my new blog venture. Y'all can check it out if you want, but I warn you, it's quite different from what you'll find here.

Don't Judge Me.

Also, just for the hell of it, here's a new picture of me with my scraggly facial hair looking slightly more like a beard:


Fargus...