Friday, April 27, 2007

Better Living Through Blogging, Part 3

OK, not much time/will to post, so here's the vitals:

April 26, 2007

Breakfast: Bacon, egg and cheese on a poppy seed bagel (Yeah, I know, but it was so damn good yesterday), large green tea with honey and lemon juice, 16 oz. Apple juice.

Lunch: One (1) slice of pepperoni pizza, small hot chocolate, one (1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cup with caramel (verdict: not so much)

Dinner: One (1) Yuengling, One (1) Sam Adams, One (1) Harp, One (1) Smithwick's

I may well have some of the leftover rigatoni before I go to bed, though.

Yeah, beer for dinner is terrible, but so is genocide. Are you going to criticize me for my dinner before you criticize what's going on in the Sudan? Priorities, readers.

Priorities.

UPDATE: That rigatoni ended up in my belly, too.

Fargus...